Friday, January 14, 2011

Ew. Just... ew.

This one is nsfw. Be shocked if you must.

So my friend is sifting through his Grindr removing the unfortunate looking fellas to improve his experience when he stumbles across THIS PIC. (Ps: It's Toronto Mayor Rob Ford).

For those of you out there who don't know what Grindr is, it's an iphone app. Think lavalife, but at once more sophisticated and more caveman like. You scroll through random dudes arranged by GPS location til one strikes your fancy (aka tightens your manties) and you hit him up for a meaningful overnight fellationship. Perfect for those lazy caveman homos who don't want to have to drag someone far after they've clubbed him over the head.

First, EW. Second.. I thought politicians were supposed to arrange tranny hookers on poorly lit side streets. I pray to baby jebus and Sarah Jessica Parker that this isn't true... and if it is, all I offer is "GO BACK TO CRAIGSLIST AND LEAVE THE SHINY IPHONES ALONE."
Third, Ewwww. A lot. More than a lot.

I'm going with the assumption that this is a cruel cruel joke. Well played, whoever you are. Your actions have caused my likely irreversible running to the dark side. Go easy on me ladies, I'm new at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment